Oriental Prawn Mee (For Catering to make: 100 bowls)
Ingredients A: (For soup)
- 1 Packet (1kg) ORIENTAL PRAWN MEE paste
- 30kg water
- Salt & Sugar
Ingredients B: (For Serving in bowl)
- 20 kg yellow noodles (blanch)
- 300 slices of fish cake (3 slices per bowl)
- 50 hard boiled egg (cut half)
- 300 pieces cooked prawns (3 prawns per bowl)
- 200 slices of boiled meat
- 6kg kangkung (boiled)
- 6kg beansprouts (boiled)
- fried shallot
- Sambal paste
Cooking Instruction :
- Bring to boil 30kg of water, add in 1packet (1kg) ORIENTAL PRAWN MEE paste. Add salt & sugar to taste.
- Arrange all ingredients B into 100 bowls.
- Pour the soup in the bowl, sprinkle the fried shallot and serve with Sambal paste.