Curry Laksa Noodles (To make: 10 bowls)
- 1 packet CURRY LAKSA paste
- 3000ml water, 1kg coconut milk
- 2kg noodles
- 30pc fish balls
- 20 pc puff beancurd
- 5pc hard boiled egg (cut half)
- spring onion for decoration
- salt & sugar.
- Blanch noodles & all other ingredients (except egg & spring onion) in boiling water. Shake off excess water and serve into bowl (10 bowls)
- Bring to boil 3000ml of water, add in 1packet (1kg) CURRY LAKSA paste and 1kg coconut milk. Add salt & sugar to taste.
- Pour Laksa gravy over the noodles. Serve with hard-boiled egg & spring onion.